Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sixty Three................Music by TomaszLewandowski
#8
I'm not discouraged don't worry Smile hmm... like I said, I'm begginer right now, and ... it's hard to me to do something longer. I have an concept... idea... but its only one motive... And I dont have equipment like Hans Zimmer Big Grin for example his Inception soundtrack "Time"... its so simple... just one motive whole song... but he can develop it with many other istruments.... tempo... use things whitch I cant right now. I exacly know what you mean... And I totaly agree with you. Im still trying to make it longer and I have right now one project whitch I think is good enough to do that. And Im sure, when Ill got more experience, Ill re-make all my songs to longer versions.

Thx for comment Im happy and greatfull for all advices!


Messages In This Thread
Sixty Three................Music by TomaszLewandowski - by TomaszLewandowski - 05-12-2011, 12:15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sixty Two............Welcome 2 My Nightmare...........Alice Cooper gryphon 12 14,746 13-12-2016, 10:58
Last Post: tomhank1511
  Australian Music #3...Rolf Harris CRAZY-HORSE 4 4,811 05-06-2016, 01:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Induct Leona Williams into the Country Music Hall of Fame Penny Brown 0 2,032 21-05-2014, 22:28
Last Post: Penny Brown
  Sixty Four................. Kathleen Edwards..................Voyageur gryphon 2 3,293 31-12-2011, 20:04
Last Post: gryphon
  Sixty..............Dave Stewart............The Blackbird Diaries gryphon 11 7,356 27-09-2011, 14:57
Last Post: Lyndsay26
  Australian Music #2: Easybeats(and beyond) CRAZY-HORSE 11 7,009 27-09-2011, 06:52
Last Post: gryphon
  Australian music CRAZY-HORSE 21 10,958 22-09-2011, 18:43
Last Post: gater
  Sixty One............Infinity...........Matt 22 gryphon 2 3,987 20-08-2011, 15:51
Last Post: Matt 22

Forum Jump: