05-12-2011, 12:18
Can I just say Jerome that I did not freeze the thread to freeze you or any comments you might make on it .................I froze it so that we did not give anyone else the chance to feel that MD was a place other than for Music Discussion..................I have left the member who started to express his views, on matters other than music, on MD because I realise that they might be in differing circumstances to ours in the places where we are in the world.
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

