Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lessloss audio
#9
I'm not a gear junkie myself- so I don't think I could really bring myself to invest in something like a ridiculous Hifi system. I don't even particularly want to because I think the best part of your music listening equipment you can upgrade is your brain and ears. Nevertheless- I definitely don't mind reading about how in-depth people get- I think it's fascinating to learn about all the different processes that happen when listening to music and audiophiles are the acutely aware of all of them, y'know?
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown

Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lessloss audio - by centermez - 16-12-2011, 18:07
Lessloss audio - by Tiggi - 17-12-2011, 08:04
Lessloss audio - by CRAZY-HORSE - 17-12-2011, 08:38
Lessloss audio - by Music Head - 17-12-2011, 08:41
Lessloss audio - by Tiggi - 17-12-2011, 08:58
Lessloss audio - by gryphon - 17-12-2011, 09:49
Lessloss audio - by Jerome - 17-12-2011, 11:44
Lessloss audio - by Tiggi - 17-12-2011, 11:51
Lessloss audio - by centermez - 17-12-2011, 11:57
Lessloss audio - by Jerome - 17-12-2011, 11:59
Lessloss audio - by Tiggi - 17-12-2011, 12:16
Lessloss audio - by Tiggi - 17-12-2011, 12:34
Lessloss audio - by centermez - 17-12-2011, 13:02
Lessloss audio - by Music Head - 17-12-2011, 13:42
Lessloss audio - by CRAZY-HORSE - 17-12-2011, 13:49
Lessloss audio - by SteveO - 17-12-2011, 17:37
Lessloss audio - by Jerome - 18-12-2011, 01:52
Lessloss audio - by Jerome - 18-12-2011, 04:01
Lessloss audio - by SteveO - 18-12-2011, 14:04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recorded audio and degraded quality Dissily Mordentroge 12 6,464 18-10-2019, 23:38
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  3D Audio Songs (Use a Headphone) Thushan 0 1,306 01-06-2015, 08:29
Last Post: Thushan
  What Is Your Favourite Audio Codec? at first light 2 1,578 16-10-2014, 22:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Need to consult with an audio engineer. pizh0n 25 8,381 19-12-2011, 20:54
Last Post: the nice dude

Forum Jump: