The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Most Embarassing CDS/Records you've found during a clearout??
#1
Ever come across any old shitty records stashed away and thought "What the hell was I thinking when I bought this back in '19--'?". You have?? Then feel free to dedicate this thread to making an arse of yourself! :happy:

I shouldn't really share this but what the heck. Just clearing out an old box and came across the remainder of my old cd singles (wtf?) collection which I had in the late 90s/early 00s. Some real stinkers of songs there. Heres what I found:

Nowadays, this song makes me want to vomit. Don't know which planet I was on back in the day!
[video=youtube;K-9wCHMboC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-9wCHMboC8[/video]

Perhaps the most embarassing of all. This is from 1999!
[video=youtube;zQ6HBbyJR34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6HBbyJR34[/video]

The last 2 below I confess I have actually kept as I think they are still pretty good songs, especially this one. But that's just cos I'm a sadass :wink:.
[video=youtube;j3V3n7zccMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3V3n7zccMI[/video]

This one is not bad either.
[video=youtube;IHC6ODZHj28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHC6ODZHj28[/video]

So there you have it, my pathetic taste in music from 10 years ago :tsk:. Thank god the rest are nowhere to be found! Let's hear yours!
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Most Embarassing CDS/Records you've found during a clearout?? - by Thraak - 07-12-2010, 18:21

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Records Music Head 9 2,658 11-06-2014, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Found this Gem Jerome 3 1,789 20-02-2014, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ever found what you are looking for? Fira 10 3,487 19-02-2014, 05:17
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Halle Berry's New Found Relations Simran 0 1,185 17-10-2012, 08:58
Last Post: Simran
  Primo Records ??? wiggi 2 3,016 11-03-2008, 20:58
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: