Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Most Embarassing CDS/Records you've found during a clearout??
#8
I'm guessing that's from the 80s huh? Pretty annoying with the repetitiveness of it all. Just remembered another red-faced moment from the late 90s when I actually physically went out of my way to purchase this single when it came out. None other than Eastenders legend Martine McCutcheon!

[video=youtube;jG16jv-itYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG16jv-itYw[/video]




And I thought finding Abba was bad...
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Records Music Head 9 2,649 11-06-2014, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Found this Gem Jerome 3 1,785 20-02-2014, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ever found what you are looking for? Fira 10 3,485 19-02-2014, 05:17
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Halle Berry's New Found Relations Simran 0 1,182 17-10-2012, 08:58
Last Post: Simran
  Primo Records ??? wiggi 2 3,012 11-03-2008, 20:58
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: