Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Most Embarassing CDS/Records you've found during a clearout??
#15
I'll go with Abba

There were two reasons why I liked them..................:rapture:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Records Music Head 9 2,659 11-06-2014, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Found this Gem Jerome 3 1,791 20-02-2014, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ever found what you are looking for? Fira 10 3,491 19-02-2014, 05:17
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Halle Berry's New Found Relations Simran 0 1,185 17-10-2012, 08:58
Last Post: Simran
  Primo Records ??? wiggi 2 3,016 11-03-2008, 20:58
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: