12-12-2010, 17:34
Been listening to this beautiful album this afternoon about 3 times over already. Couldn't place it at first but I think its sort of a cross between Red House Painters and Bon Iver, also sounding quite jazzy at times. I would do a review but I don't have a lot of knowledge of these musicians or the band apart from the fact the mainman Mark Kozelek used to be in a band called 'Red House Painters' who are also very good.
Heres the most memorable track of the album for me:
[video=youtube;yP73BMEN6OM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP73BMEN6OM[/video]
This is perfect music for chilling out to on an uneventful, cold and dull Sunday.
Thanks Gryphon!
mile:
Heres the most memorable track of the album for me:
[video=youtube;yP73BMEN6OM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP73BMEN6OM[/video]
This is perfect music for chilling out to on an uneventful, cold and dull Sunday.
Thanks Gryphon!
mile:
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015
"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]
http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015
"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]
http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw

