18-12-2010, 14:29
Yes it is a nice cover, even excluding the nudity. A nice see-through negligee would have done the trick.
Well, this is not my cup of tea, or coffee as the case may be. Just not a big fan of hard rock/metal.
However, it did start out quite well, liking the first two tracks.
After that it just sort of went down and never recovered.
Ended up with a 1.4 grade on my 1.0 - 3.0 grading scale.
I'm sure this is a good band, just not my genre.
1) The Drought - 2.0
2) Fold - 2.0
3) The Rope And The Pole - 1.5
4) Regret - 1.5
5) Waterfall Walls - 1.0
6) Becoming One - 1.5
7) Her Last Song - 1.5
8) Zani Norp - 1.0
9) The Groove System - 1.0
10) Questions Unaswered - 1.5
11) Inadequate Mind - 1.5
12) ......hidden track - 1.0
not sure what the purpose of this is, but I guess you had one.
As for me, after the first time, I won't wait around 5 minutes for some sound affects.
Well, this is not my cup of tea, or coffee as the case may be. Just not a big fan of hard rock/metal.
However, it did start out quite well, liking the first two tracks.
After that it just sort of went down and never recovered.
Ended up with a 1.4 grade on my 1.0 - 3.0 grading scale.
I'm sure this is a good band, just not my genre.
1) The Drought - 2.0
2) Fold - 2.0
3) The Rope And The Pole - 1.5
4) Regret - 1.5
5) Waterfall Walls - 1.0
6) Becoming One - 1.5
7) Her Last Song - 1.5
8) Zani Norp - 1.0
9) The Groove System - 1.0
10) Questions Unaswered - 1.5
11) Inadequate Mind - 1.5
12) ......hidden track - 1.0
not sure what the purpose of this is, but I guess you had one.
As for me, after the first time, I won't wait around 5 minutes for some sound affects.

