18-12-2010, 15:34
could be a touchy one, but I'm game
forget his country of citizenship, but it's not here, so I dont see how anything could be done from here.
don't really understand this story.
Not sure how anyone could go after him anyway.
He is not the source of the leaks.
All I've ever heard, that gets rare mention, is some low level PFC, whose name I forget, is the source.
Then I can't figure out how that person could have gotten that much info.
Shouldn't that be the guy anyone would go after?
forget his country of citizenship, but it's not here, so I dont see how anything could be done from here.
don't really understand this story.
Not sure how anyone could go after him anyway.
He is not the source of the leaks.
All I've ever heard, that gets rare mention, is some low level PFC, whose name I forget, is the source.
Then I can't figure out how that person could have gotten that much info.
Shouldn't that be the guy anyone would go after?

