Poll: What Is The Best Alice In Chains Album?
This poll is closed.
Facelift
16.67%
2 16.67%
Sap
0%
0 0%
Dirt
50.00%
6 50.00%
Jar Of Flies
8.33%
1 8.33%
Alice In Chains
8.33%
1 8.33%
Black Gives Way To Blue
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1
#7
Tiggi Wrote:I've only heard the Unplugged album, so I'm out as well, unfortunately.

Although I could express my preference for it, despite it not meeting the criteria...

'Unplugged' is an epic album Tiggi. I didn't mention it though as I was under impression that only studio albums would be eligible for inclusion. If you plan on investigating any of their other albums, I'd suggest you hear 'Jar Of Flies' EP.

Besides 5 tracks which will be a fresh listen, you'll already be familiar with tracks such as 'Nutshell' & 'No Excuses' and you're in for a treat cos' they sound ten times better on the studio recording and much more atmospheric.
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sixty Two............Welcome 2 My Nightmare...........Alice Cooper gryphon 12 14,736 13-12-2016, 10:58
Last Post: tomhank1511
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,484 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,439 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,899 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,646 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,516 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,432 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,563 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,975 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,792 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: