Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
y is nickelback so loved
#7
on the topic of Nickelback, try living an hour away from their hometown? Yes, indeed I live about an hour from Hanna, Alberta (their hometown). Around here its about half and half. Half of the folks, seem to just LOVE them, and think they are something we (who live in this Canadian province) should be proud of, the other half can't stand them. As for me, well ok I guess as a Canadian I should admire them for what they have done (coming from such a small town, and sort of hometown boys) but seriously .. I cannot stand them!! LOL!!
Seriously .. enough already with the "oh hail to Nickelback" chants that I keep hearing around here!!! GAWD!! :oh:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
y is nickelback so loved - by underclass hero - 26-08-2008, 00:59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nickelback - No Fixed Address Music Head 0 1,294 30-11-2014, 15:44
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: