Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
y is nickelback so loved
#9
underclass hero Wrote:u admire them just because they are from your country that dosent even make sense to me their are people from the same town that i dont even respect like emenem (sp) madona and others if u admire every artist from your country their would be to many differwent ones u have alternitive like nickelback pop like celine dion and pop punk like sum 41 although myself i deeply admire them

I didn't say I admire them, I said I probably SHOULD admire them, being Canadian - "home town boys" type thing. I am sorry Underclass Hero I don't know where you are from, but if you are Canadian you will understand how we (as a nation) always seem like we have to prove ouselves by those that have "made it" internationally (not that I agree with that mentality either). Thats why I said I probably SHOULD admire them. I will say this though .. I will give credit where credit is due. In that, they obviously found a niche somewhere along the lines. Found a label that just LOVED what they had to offer and took a band from a "nowhere" little town and turned them into international super stars. They have legions of fans, so obviously there are folks out there that like what they are doing. That's fine. To each their own. I am not going to bash Nickelback fans, I am just going to say, personally they are not my thing. :Wink:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
y is nickelback so loved - by underclass hero - 26-08-2008, 00:59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nickelback - No Fixed Address Music Head 0 1,294 30-11-2014, 15:44
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: