Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
y is nickelback so loved
#13
Hey, come on up here sometime, we will have our own little "we hate nickelback" party. :Wink: LOL!!!!!

Ok, I admit I do like "Animals" and some of their really early stuff is alright, and the video for Rock Star is just fun, but yeah I hear ya my musical friend .. talk about OVER RATED!! Confusedtraightface:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
y is nickelback so loved - by underclass hero - 26-08-2008, 00:59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nickelback - No Fixed Address Music Head 0 1,292 30-11-2014, 15:44
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: