The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hiya :-)
#1
Hi all :-)

Just wanted to say hello and quickly introduce myself :-)

My name's Jen, I'm the singer/pianist/songwriter for Jen Stevens & The Hiccups. We're a blues/pop/folk/jazz (lol!) original band from South Shields, which is near Newcastle in the north east of England :-) We're all from different musical backgrounds, hence the rather eclectic genre round up lol :-) Lots of beautiful south, fleetwood mac, and swing leanings.

I've just completed a degree in Jazz, Popular and Commercial music, and I'm starting up as a peri teacher this week! I though being part of an online community like this one would be beneficial, both personally and for the band :-)

I look forward to talking to you all! Hehe :-)

Jen x

:coffee:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hiya :-) - by Jen Stevens & The Hiccups - 31-08-2008, 14:20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hiya Foulwing 4 1,963 06-02-2011, 22:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hiya Kristen7 0 1,550 10-04-2008, 04:46
Last Post: Kristen7
  I'm new...HIYA. :D xXxrockergirlxXx 11 7,354 15-02-2008, 20:44
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: