01-09-2008, 04:32
I've only played live once for a concert one of my parent's friends was putting on. I played with a friend of mine. We practiced once before the show, but it all fell together nicely. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
|
Have You Played Live ??
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Have You Played Live ?? - by Tiggi - 14-06-2008, 17:00
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Do you need live drum tracks? | Beat Poet | 5 | 3,028 |
04-12-2011, 14:50 Last Post: Beat Poet |
|
| Mxing live drumkits? | Jerome | 12 | 4,475 |
30-10-2011, 20:01 Last Post: gottaluvmusic |
|
| Gaining Confidence for Playing live | TheRiverLot | 3 | 3,336 |
09-07-2010, 22:43 Last Post: GuitarProductions |
|