Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wah wah pedals for piano
#4
Not really CH it's just a hobby - I learn along the way (like all of us) - believe me I am still in the 'beginner' stage. Some of the stuff the pros come up with is quite amazing. (Bob Ludwig, Bob Clearmountain, Andy Jackson to mention a few) But there is one thing no technique, expensive gear, top-end studios, big-name producers or anything else along those lines can replace. You must have the 'germ' of the idea in place before you start and the material must be good regardless of the recording environment gear etc. etc. And then you have to have musicians who have an appreciation of space and allowing the other guy to have his moment. There are a lot of big egos in the music business and you have to dispense with this before you attempt to record anything. They are best left to live performances. End of sermon.

Oh and by the way it's NOT what I do - it's what I should have done, but now am learning to do - It's never too late to make a complete fool of yourself. Amd I am enjoying every moment......senility is obviously kicking in.

In my next life I'm gonna be a ballerina.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our new instrumental piano cover song "let her go" Dimos Zagaris 1 3,077 24-05-2020, 06:39
Last Post: Jerome
  Youngster playing his own tune on the piano MFS 10 4,677 23-01-2017, 13:42
Last Post: Ruby
  Check this out if you like piano tunes :) Valkyrie 1 1,828 10-03-2016, 01:40
Last Post: BrooklynRaven
  New piano instrumental of the song " hello" by adele Dimos Zagaris 0 1,717 02-12-2015, 09:28
Last Post: Dimos Zagaris
  Check our new piano & cello instrumental in all of me Dimos Zagaris 1 1,967 27-09-2015, 18:28
Last Post: angelo2209
  Read all about it - piano and cello instrumental Dimos Zagaris 4 3,317 03-09-2015, 14:28
Last Post: Dimos Zagaris
  VIDEO: Top 13 piano songs - solo piano eislamov 0 1,425 14-05-2015, 15:21
Last Post: eislamov

Forum Jump: