The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A big howdy from Texas!
#1
Hey everyone! My name is Chris (NoSaint). I'm new to this group and just wanted to say hello. 35yr old happily married family man who loves music. This just sounded like the group for me so thought I would try it out.

At this moment the bands I'm really into or Coldplay, Shinedown and Muse. However my favorite artist in the world is Prince. I must admit I love all types of music from Rap(some) to Blues.

Any way's I'll stop rambling on now. Hope to see y'all all in the forums soon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A big howdy from Texas! - by NoSaint1975 - 29-01-2011, 18:08

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy! Snowman999 3 2,087 11-01-2017, 19:26
Last Post: Snowman999
  Howdy Padnahs djsmuv 0 2,739 29-10-2016, 22:18
Last Post: djsmuv
  Howdy from an aspiring Composer! ChristianRoss 2 1,610 12-08-2016, 01:05
Last Post: ChristianRoss
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,069 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Howdy Ho, Neighbor shaynegri-la 0 1,329 15-06-2016, 02:23
Last Post: shaynegri-la
  Hi and Howdy! gousterman 0 985 11-09-2015, 15:02
Last Post: gousterman
  Howdy! Piano Boy 3 1,984 20-04-2015, 16:02
Last Post: Piano Boy
  Hello from Texas bjgeiger 11 4,031 20-03-2015, 05:35
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Howdy miraslow 2 1,408 06-10-2014, 23:58
Last Post: SteveO
  Howdy, my name is victor y'all! Hola at you all the way from Montreal Canada! littledrummerboy 4 2,858 13-07-2011, 17:31
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: