Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
nirvana
#6
Yes, it can do wonders for your popularity to die an unnatural death and/or at a young age. I just realized I'm older now than Kurt Cobain was when he died. Weird.

I think Nirvana would have followed the Pearl Jam career path if Cobain hadn't died. They would have gradually become less popular. Still able to have gold selling records, but not platinum, if you know what I mean. Or they would have just broken up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
nirvana - by underclass hero - 02-09-2008, 19:01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Nirvana - Something In The Way Music Head 1 1,604 27-03-2022, 12:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Nirvana Discography Reviewed JustinJJustin 0 1,019 10-12-2014, 07:50
Last Post: JustinJJustin
  Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters/Nirvana) Alice_In_Chains 6 2,737 06-08-2013, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  Nirvana Videos? js214 6 2,927 01-03-2012, 21:59
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: