04-02-2011, 15:11
I voted for Facelift as 'Put You Down' and 'It ain't Like That' are my favorite Alice in Chains songs. I really like Dirt as well but I can't get over how much I like those two favorite songs of mine!
| Poll: What Is The Best Alice In Chains Album? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Facelift | 2 | 16.67% | |
| Sap | 0 | 0% | |
| Dirt | 6 | 50.00% | |
| Jar Of Flies | 1 | 8.33% | |
| Alice In Chains | 1 | 8.33% | |
| Black Gives Way To Blue | 2 | 16.67% | |
| Total | 12 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 - by Music Head - 21-12-2010, 20:03
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 - by Music Head - 21-12-2010, 20:10
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 - by Thraak - 21-12-2010, 21:03
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 - by Music Head - 21-12-2010, 22:30
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 - by Thraak - 22-12-2010, 01:54
|