The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eligability To Submit Nominations ( Draft proposal only !!!!)
#1
This is still some thing that we need to look at..................

To start with I feel that only regular members with more than 100 posts should be allowed to nominate

However I wonder if members with less than 100 could nominate as long as it if further endorsed by a mod ?
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )


Messages In This Thread
Eligability To Submit Nominations ( Draft proposal only !!!!) - by gryphon - 07-02-2011, 21:31

Forum Jump: