Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Porcupine Tree
#2
Porcupine Tree is an amazing band. Steven Wilson is a genius. I've been listening to them since I discovered them about 3 years ago. I wasn't as impressed with "The Incident" as I have been with their other previous albums such as "Deadwing" "Fear of a Blank Planet" and "Up the Downstair" Wasn't too taken with Steven Wilson's solo work, either.

My favourite songs: "Collapse the Light Into Earth" "Sleep Together" & "Lazarus"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Porcupine Tree - by coykiesaol - 12-01-2011, 04:50

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone tried Steve Wilson's (Porcupine Tree) other bands? carbon_psycho 2 1,756 30-12-2009, 15:04
Last Post: carbon_psycho
  Porcupine Tree Profile Music Head 1 1,544 10-12-2009, 23:53
Last Post: gryphon
  Porcupine Tree News Music Head 0 1,331 26-09-2009, 11:22
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: