Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Week Fifty One............Yani..............Touch Of Truth
#3
ok, this is beautiful music for the most part
my grading system is based on whether I would buy the product
I would not buy this
This is background noise for me
The only background noise I would intentionaly buy, is classical music
If someone were to put intelligent lyrics to this music, it would score way up there.
There are 3 tracks with vocals here, Can't Wait and Secret, both with female vocal I liked, the other with a bunch of letters forming words that are foreign to me, I did not like.
Always think it's funny how they come up with song names for instrumental music.
Shouldn't they just be called #1 #2, #3, etc.

Grade - 1.1



Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Week Forty*************Elvis Costello***************National Ransom gryphon 4 3,416 10-01-2012, 00:21
Last Post: CherieLuamboYampanyaStar
  Week Forty Six............Waterfall Walls .............Swim The Mind. gryphon 8 6,294 09-01-2012, 22:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Fifty Two.......Zoey Van Goey......Propeller Versus Wings gryphon 4 4,518 05-01-2012, 15:36
Last Post: chamightlike
  Fifty Eight............Euphonasia.................Dark Blue Hair gryphon 4 4,108 06-12-2011, 12:30
Last Post: denishverma
  Week Thirty Eight...............Mirror Image Land. 7 ..............Matt 22 gryphon 20 9,195 22-07-2011, 06:57
Last Post: Matt 22
  Fifty Nine.............The Grand Theatre Volume One............The Old 97 gryphon 1 2,894 11-07-2011, 16:24
Last Post: gryphon
  Fifty Seven........................All Time Low...................Dirty Work gryphon 2 3,315 12-06-2011, 12:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Fifty Six...........Sine Language..............Somasphere gryphon 2 3,683 10-05-2011, 12:12
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Forty Eight............Cake..............Showroom Of Compassion gryphon 7 5,295 01-05-2011, 21:35
Last Post: CMB1888
  Fifty Five......................The Belle Brigade...................The Belle Brigade gryphon 1 3,036 01-05-2011, 08:01
Last Post: gryphon

Forum Jump: