The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best City to Start a Band.
#1
Hey guys, I'm Malcolm, and I play guitar and other stuff. I'm currently waiting to whether or not i've been accepted to The Berklee College of Music. If i get in, I'm going there. BUT, if I don't, I want to put a band together, move somewhere, and really give the business a serious try. The question on my mind though, is where? What city has the most small venues, cheap housing, and has the best live music scene in general? The band would be kind of an experimental folk band (as stupid as that sounds), so on the chiller side of things. Because of this i was thinking Seattle or Portland. Any suggestions are welcome, as well as any advice/anything. Thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best City to Start a Band. - by PaintsWithSound - 25-02-2011, 01:57

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My custom-made bass from start to finish Lord Larehip 8 4,433 18-10-2019, 14:23
Last Post: Jerome
  up and coming UK band die in Sweden.. CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,055 15-02-2016, 09:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Girl band from Okinawa Jerome 1 1,259 28-07-2015, 14:56
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What will become of the band? vocaltrap 14 5,431 05-07-2015, 12:48
Last Post: Jerome
  If you could join any band, what band would you join? Mormo Zine 40 11,650 27-03-2015, 11:54
Last Post: SteveO
  10 messiest band break-ups jazzboCR 0 1,278 20-03-2015, 21:34
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What is Your Favorite Country Music song ,artist ,band or all three !!!???? Myfriendtiny 34 9,962 07-03-2014, 14:05
Last Post: Myfriendtiny
  Favorite Band/Artist? briannaballistic:) 39 13,342 15-01-2013, 21:36
Last Post: FrankieLee
  A Band of Beatle Offsprings? PennyLane 9 3,381 22-09-2012, 16:36
Last Post: PennyLane
  Band Promotion/Radio - (A MUST for bands) songspire 0 933 25-06-2012, 13:27
Last Post: songspire

Forum Jump: