The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Problems
#1
I wasn't sure where to post this, mainly because there's no thread or section of the forum to post problems or forum recommendations, and I was thinking about pming it to someone, but I'd like to post it in the forum just in case anyone else is having this problem.

I've been trying to post a picture on this site for a while now, like as my avatar, and when I created a social group, I was having a problem with putting a picture to represent the group. I'm mainly having trouble getting picture from other sites as the avatar, etc. and I search for it to match the size that fits, but that doesn't appear to matter. Every time I try to put a picture in it says something about a temporary file. I don't understand why I can't get a picture to show up. Any help would be much appreciated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Problems - by Road-Warrior - 13-03-2011, 22:53

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems Getting On To MD gryphon 5 1,891 05-12-2010, 13:18
Last Post: pennywill

Forum Jump: