13-03-2011, 23:42
Are you getting this error:
Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.?
In which case, I am onto it. However, to overcome this in the short run. Try uploading a file from your computer directly. If you can save the remote image onto your desktop and upload here, then it should work fine.
I know this is not the perfect solution, but for now it is the best I can offer. I intend to work on fixing this next weekend, as I have to amend parts of the server for remote uploading to work. I apologise for this.
Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.?
In which case, I am onto it. However, to overcome this in the short run. Try uploading a file from your computer directly. If you can save the remote image onto your desktop and upload here, then it should work fine.
I know this is not the perfect solution, but for now it is the best I can offer. I intend to work on fixing this next weekend, as I have to amend parts of the server for remote uploading to work. I apologise for this.

