15-09-2008, 21:13
Hey,
I'm Matt, from the Uk, My name - jurgen8 was the only thing I could think of after a long german lesson. Hey though, I am currently doing my GCSEs and I like Rock,Dance/Club, Indie that sort of thing and some of the charts. I have a friend who can play Pjanno by Eric Prydz on the Piano hes awesome. I don't like Emo, death metal or screamos. Its just not my type of music and I don't see how it is likeable. I do like audioslave and they're metal though. I Play the drums and sorta a band thing with a couple of mates, yet to decide a name but I'll keep u informed.
Well Its nice to meet you guys here
Matt
I'm Matt, from the Uk, My name - jurgen8 was the only thing I could think of after a long german lesson. Hey though, I am currently doing my GCSEs and I like Rock,Dance/Club, Indie that sort of thing and some of the charts. I have a friend who can play Pjanno by Eric Prydz on the Piano hes awesome. I don't like Emo, death metal or screamos. Its just not my type of music and I don't see how it is likeable. I do like audioslave and they're metal though. I Play the drums and sorta a band thing with a couple of mates, yet to decide a name but I'll keep u informed.
Well Its nice to meet you guys here
Matt
I will have a decent signature eventually
Jurgen-Matt:lol:
Jurgen-Matt:lol:

