Poll: Vote for a new MD Slogan
This poll is closed.
Where music matters
60.00%
3 60.00%
we put music first
20.00%
1 20.00%
Manna for the music-mad
0%
0 0%
full of intellectual percussion
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New MD Slogan poll. Have your say!
#2
Sorry for the late response techman but I personally think that the slogan idea should be scrapped altogether. After a lot of thought regarding this idea, I've come to the conclusion that the name 'Music Discussion' sums up the site perfectly and any additional 'slogans' just come across as cheesy and may put people off joining!

Obviously, its your call but I just think it was fine before without the slogan!
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music Discussion Demographic Poll Tiggi 49 16,019 01-07-2014, 15:23
Last Post: SteveO
  A new slogan for MD thread techman 8 2,849 19-03-2011, 21:15
Last Post: techman

Forum Jump: