Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SILVER AWARD..........The Beatles..............Abbey Road .....1969
#4
The "Medley" section of Abbey Road is the ultimate in music for me !!!!! I think it is an anthology of sorts of the Beatles from start to finish.

I remember quite distincly in 1969 pestering and begging my parents for the $7 dollars to buy the album on the first day it was released ! I got my way and I've never looked back!

I register my vote !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!


Messages In This Thread
SILVER AWARD..........The Beatles..............Abbey Road .....1969 - by SteveO - 10-07-2011, 14:30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deciphering The Beatles ........Fifteen...........Old Brown Shoe gryphon 17 10,807 05-04-2016, 18:12
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  BRONZE AWARD..... Eminem .........."marshall mathers lp" CRAZY-HORSE 7 9,241 18-07-2015, 11:27
Last Post: Vishal Pawar
  BRONZE AWARD...........Band On The Run...........Wings....1973 gryphon 6 6,922 16-10-2014, 20:53
Last Post: Big Ears
  SILVER - David bowie - the rise and fall of ziigy stardust and the spiders from mars SteveO 19 12,116 31-07-2014, 21:10
Last Post: charliefreak1
  Beatles Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 37 17,456 07-01-2013, 12:58
Last Post: FrankieLee
  BRONZE AWARD.....James Taylor............James Taylor 1968 gryphon 1 3,581 19-02-2012, 01:55
Last Post: SteveO
  BRONZE award..............Eagles....................Hotel California gryphon 5 5,459 07-02-2012, 13:35
Last Post: danielkr94
  BRONZE AWARD..........CSNY.........Deja Vu........1970 gryphon 3 5,168 02-02-2012, 16:36
Last Post: Jerome
  BRONZE AWARD..........Revolver.........The Beatles........1966 gryphon 5 5,321 26-01-2012, 02:54
Last Post: SteveO
  SILVER award..............Neil Young .......After The Gold Rush gryphon 4 5,005 26-01-2012, 02:37
Last Post: Mrrusty1

Forum Jump: