The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Artist
#1
Hey everyone! My name is Kyle Schiffli and I am an independent composer, producer, and musician. I recently released my first album "Music?" over the internet and it is available on my facebook fan page for FREE! As a new artist, I am in need of any feedback I can get on my work! If you could, give my music a listen and tell me what you think!

Thanks,
Kyle Schiffli

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyle-S...92923224080322
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Artist - by Kyleschifflimusic - 07-04-2011, 04:50

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hip hop artist! getting pretty big now! Stylez 2 2,101 26-11-2015, 10:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Best Artist Name for Me? (Identity Crisis!) TCW 6 3,603 12-02-2015, 06:09
Last Post: TCW
  New Artist listen to my snippet.. leave criticism SWXXSH 1 1,311 19-12-2012, 21:51
Last Post: Isaac Hamlin
  New Artist sean45424s 0 1,337 05-07-2011, 19:13
Last Post: sean45424s

Forum Jump: