Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey guys
#3
Right.

I enjoy Arjen A. Lucassen's work ALOT currently. I like The Gathering and the newer Autumn aswell. And when I just want to relax I tend to listen to Yanni. I listen to a variety of other artists aswell, but right now thise are propably what I listen to the most.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey guys - by Savmu - 08-04-2011, 13:12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys athoszet 3 1,517 04-09-2021, 06:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey guys, I'm G DaReLux Baseballbatrap 6 2,910 15-03-2017, 17:24
Last Post: Baseballbatrap
  Hullo guys (& gals) No good hobo 2 1,921 05-02-2017, 14:31
Last Post: No good hobo
  Hi guys! luis131 10 3,712 07-01-2017, 18:51
Last Post: luis131
  Hello guys! Neeo 0 1,147 08-07-2016, 15:12
Last Post: Neeo
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,077 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  hey guys David Cronin 4 2,614 01-06-2016, 07:30
Last Post: bob_32_116
  ay guys im qualms Querétaro P Barón 3 2,402 29-04-2016, 07:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What's up guys! I have something to share. Chrt Pao 0 1,213 04-04-2016, 19:05
Last Post: Chrt Pao
  What do you guys say? FloBarley 1 1,455 15-03-2016, 13:17
Last Post: TheWildYouth

Forum Jump: