Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strokes - Angles
#7
^ Okay...

I actually liked this album. I got it the day it came out. I mean, it wasn't the best album I've ever heard, but it wasn't the worst and I've listened to it a lot since I got it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Strokes - Angles - by Music Head - 24-03-2011, 11:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Strokes - Reality Awaits Music Head 1 453 08-08-2026, 00:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Strokes - The New Abnormal Music Head 1 1,023 23-04-2020, 13:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  The Strokes - Comedown Machine BlueDrummer14 3 1,641 27-08-2013, 20:35
Last Post: Music Head
  The Strokes - Comedown Machine MorrisseyWithStrings 2 1,393 23-04-2013, 12:57
Last Post: MorrisseyWithStrings
  Strokes News Music Head 0 1,245 01-12-2009, 13:54
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: