Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just signed up... ask me anything!
#15
Melodic even when he speeds up his runs, I have long loved Santana's fret work. But, believe it or not, despite my avatar, he is not my favorite player. The reason I used the pic for the avatar is the NY Mets hat on one of the era's best players.

As an aside, I remember seeing him and his band perform that song at an outdoor venue, Weedsport Race Track in Upstate New York in the summmer off 1981 (I think it was summer '81, parts of that decade are just a blurr...)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I just signed up... ask me anything! - by gater - 16-08-2011, 20:52

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brigitte Grisanti Just Signed Up BRIGITTE-GRISANTI 11 4,639 02-05-2012, 00:53
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: