The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
7 Days - Write/Record/Produce - Can I Write a New Song Each Week?
#1
If you're a muso on YouTube then I'd be keen to connect

If not, I'd be keen to connect anyway Smile

And if you're not a muso then that's cool too.

It'd be great to get your feedback on the series. And if you enjoy it then subscribe Smile

http://www.youtube.com/helmutuhlmann

Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
7 Days - Write/Record/Produce - Can I Write a New Song Each Week? - by helmutuhlmann - 11-05-2011, 15:19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our new instrumental piano cover song "let her go" Dimos Zagaris 1 3,079 24-05-2020, 06:39
Last Post: Jerome
  Here's Me Trying to Play and Record a Song While Drunk Fuzz 0 1,671 26-08-2016, 07:04
Last Post: Fuzz
  E Standard prog song/album/band ? ÔxyGen[FR] 0 1,428 03-07-2016, 13:22
Last Post: ÔxyGen[FR]
  I want to share my new song Jirka 18 9,288 03-05-2016, 09:02
Last Post: Jirka
  First Song GatorHunter 5 3,114 03-02-2016, 23:10
Last Post: vincent
  Hey I'm looking for some feedback on my new song. ManhattanPhanton 3 2,417 23-12-2015, 07:07
Last Post: ManhattanPhanton
  New song "A Better Day" frances 1 2,070 08-12-2015, 23:58
Last Post: Jirka
  New piano instrumental of the song " hello" by adele Dimos Zagaris 0 1,718 02-12-2015, 09:28
Last Post: Dimos Zagaris
  New song - "Waste of Space" - check it out! :-D NatnJenMusic 0 1,761 13-09-2015, 06:04
Last Post: NatnJenMusic
  Which Key is this song in? It is in TWO Keys! Sethroph 2 2,346 24-04-2015, 16:28
Last Post: Sethroph

Forum Jump: