Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Later Half Of The Beatles
#3
I don't get why people don't like Sgt Pepper much these days. I've always loved it - from my childhood when I first heard it, through my 'druggy' years when I related to it (for obvious reasons) to today when I still think it is an absolute classic for the innovative sounds and evocative moods it offers.

In my opinion it is way, way superior to either the White Album or Abbey Road (both of which have some poor to god awful tracks that let the whole thing down)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Later Half Of The Beatles - by gryphon - 08-06-2010, 18:30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Early Beatles gryphon 11 5,333 08-06-2010, 09:01
Last Post: gryphon

Forum Jump: