Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
nirvana
#22
Oddly enough, I was just listening to Melvins' Houdini earlier today. It's hard for me to believe that this wasn't a more successful album during its day. I guess that they never were as accessible as Nirvana though.

For the record, I was a Nirvana fan during their short stay at the top and actually do still enjoy those albums today. I'm a big fan of In Utero and personally feel as if Serve the Servants is one of the better album openers of all time. I just think that those first couple of lines are a tremendous way to follow up Nevermind.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
nirvana - by underclass hero - 02-09-2008, 19:01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Nirvana - Something In The Way Music Head 1 1,604 27-03-2022, 12:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Nirvana Discography Reviewed JustinJJustin 0 1,020 10-12-2014, 07:50
Last Post: JustinJJustin
  Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters/Nirvana) Alice_In_Chains 6 2,738 06-08-2013, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  Nirvana Videos? js214 6 2,930 01-03-2012, 21:59
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: