31-05-2011, 22:26
Hi everyone
Was a member a long time ago, probably about 3 years now. Most famous thread I start was questioning weather music can prove the existence of god, I may post it again
I enjoy loud music, have to say ny taste is not very "cool" but I like it
some of the bands I listen to Re system of a down, biffy cyro (i know I prob spelt it wrong) there are others but I am tierd. love the old classics, or what I call classic. Hear to experience new music maybe hear some recommendations and explore the world of music a bit more
Synapz
Was a member a long time ago, probably about 3 years now. Most famous thread I start was questioning weather music can prove the existence of god, I may post it again
I enjoy loud music, have to say ny taste is not very "cool" but I like it
some of the bands I listen to Re system of a down, biffy cyro (i know I prob spelt it wrong) there are others but I am tierd. love the old classics, or what I call classic. Hear to experience new music maybe hear some recommendations and explore the world of music a bit moreSynapz

