Poll: What Is The Best Alice In Chains Album?
This poll is closed.
Facelift
16.67%
2 16.67%
Sap
0%
0 0%
Dirt
50.00%
6 50.00%
Jar Of Flies
8.33%
1 8.33%
Alice In Chains
8.33%
1 8.33%
Black Gives Way To Blue
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1
#16
I am a long time AIC fan, and it is hard for me to pick a favorite. Every album is so different and so important to their identity. I can say "Alice in Chains" is my least favorite although it has some pretty killer tracks on it. I love "again" and "grind." I was extremely impressed with Black Gives Way to Blue, we can all agree there will never be another Layne, but William DuVall is an excellent fit. He captures the spirit of the group without trying to be a Layne copy. I also love all the songs on that album, to me it's a fresh beginning, a lot of creativity and energy. Although there are some individual songs on the older albums that are un-matched, as far as rating an entire album from start to finish I picked Black Gives Way to Blue as my favorite. I can listen to that entire album start to finish and not want to skip anything. The song variety is great and I love how they ended it with the mellow title track. I am a long time fan and I love what they are doing now, William DuVall has my Superfan blessing! Again, one of my all time favorite bands and each album has it's own special place!


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sixty Two............Welcome 2 My Nightmare...........Alice Cooper gryphon 12 14,735 13-12-2016, 10:58
Last Post: tomhank1511
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,483 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,439 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,896 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,642 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,515 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,429 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,560 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,974 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,789 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: