The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am back
#1
Hi,

I was here once before to make an offer on Music-Discussion to buy the forum database to be able to merge it with a new project. When my offer was rejected I decided to give up, and concentrate more on my job, but now I'm back.

Let me first introduce myself; I am Mike, a web designer and developer. I have developed my own forum software (Trasion forum software) in the past, and released it to only a select amount of people. I plan on possibly using this software to run the Music-Discussion forum if I'm granted permission to buy it.

Yes, if I bought Music-Discussion, there would be changes made. My ultimate goal is to have a social network for music lovers of sorts. There would be the forums of course, where people can discuss music, but there would be a lot more added as well. Members profiles would be transformed to have more fields, and be more social network-like. It would be easier to connect with friends and bands. Another change would be a "Wiki", where people can make pages for bands and update it with pictures, songs, bios, and much more about bands.

This is honestly not a scheme to take your database then change it into a money maker forum like I was accused of last time I was here. I'd appreciate it if comments this time were kept professional and not insulting me for my attempt to purchase this wonderful forum. This community is still growing, and I'd love to be able to expand it to an even greater level.

I'd appreciate a response from the administrator here.


Messages In This Thread
I am back - by Dialatic - 06-06-2011, 00:40

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome back Jazzbo.... CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,235 10-10-2015, 23:14
Last Post: SteveO
  welcome back Mr Soul CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,455 20-05-2015, 01:28
Last Post: SteveO
  My friends are back! The Twisted Project 4 2,590 26-08-2014, 12:06
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  I'm Really Getting Back Into Vinyl gryphon 8 2,766 01-08-2014, 14:43
Last Post: Tiggi
  Hello I'm back! (Lets play the guessing game!) The Twisted Project 0 1,696 07-07-2014, 15:42
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  Good to be back VOLTS 1 1,250 11-04-2014, 12:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Stanford is Back!! monetmelly 2 2,016 26-02-2014, 08:13
Last Post: SteveO
  Why Do They Come Back ??? iu_uppa_nhut 12 5,897 23-02-2014, 17:03
Last Post: SteveO
  Music from way back when Jerome 4 2,095 18-02-2014, 06:28
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Camel are back Jerome 6 2,422 13-11-2013, 22:53
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: