Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am back
#3
hi Dialatic,

may i suggest that to start off with you limit your communication/business propositions to PMing Techman as he is the owner of the site.
he can then get imput from the moderators in the private area of the forum to avoid any unpleasantries on the public forum should they arise.
then he can post developments on the public forum pages as he sees fit.
Thank You
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.




Messages In This Thread
I am back - by Dialatic - 06-06-2011, 00:40

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome back Jazzbo.... CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,237 10-10-2015, 23:14
Last Post: SteveO
  welcome back Mr Soul CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,460 20-05-2015, 01:28
Last Post: SteveO
  My friends are back! The Twisted Project 4 2,590 26-08-2014, 12:06
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  I'm Really Getting Back Into Vinyl gryphon 8 2,766 01-08-2014, 14:43
Last Post: Tiggi
  Hello I'm back! (Lets play the guessing game!) The Twisted Project 0 1,696 07-07-2014, 15:42
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  Good to be back VOLTS 1 1,253 11-04-2014, 12:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Stanford is Back!! monetmelly 2 2,016 26-02-2014, 08:13
Last Post: SteveO
  Why Do They Come Back ??? iu_uppa_nhut 12 5,912 23-02-2014, 17:03
Last Post: SteveO
  Music from way back when Jerome 4 2,095 18-02-2014, 06:28
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Camel are back Jerome 6 2,424 13-11-2013, 22:53
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: