Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am back
#7
I've e-mailed Techman about your revised offer. Further discussion will be directly with him.

I've also closed the thread, for obvious reasons.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown


Messages In This Thread
I am back - by Dialatic - 06-06-2011, 00:40

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome back Jazzbo.... CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,232 10-10-2015, 23:14
Last Post: SteveO
  welcome back Mr Soul CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,455 20-05-2015, 01:28
Last Post: SteveO
  My friends are back! The Twisted Project 4 2,590 26-08-2014, 12:06
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  I'm Really Getting Back Into Vinyl gryphon 8 2,763 01-08-2014, 14:43
Last Post: Tiggi
  Hello I'm back! (Lets play the guessing game!) The Twisted Project 0 1,696 07-07-2014, 15:42
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  Good to be back VOLTS 1 1,249 11-04-2014, 12:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Stanford is Back!! monetmelly 2 2,012 26-02-2014, 08:13
Last Post: SteveO
  Why Do They Come Back ??? iu_uppa_nhut 12 5,895 23-02-2014, 17:03
Last Post: SteveO
  Music from way back when Jerome 4 2,095 18-02-2014, 06:28
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Camel are back Jerome 6 2,421 13-11-2013, 22:53
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: