Before, I didn't enjoy such songs. But the piano teachers in our school made me realize that it wasn't so bad after all. With my personal time, I do play on my piano with inspirational and it gives me peace of mind when I'm a bit stressed.
Thread Rating:
|
Anyone like inspirational songs?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Anyone like inspirational songs? - by kashykeegan - 10-05-2011, 16:23
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Download Free Songs | mymelodys | 0 | 992 |
29-07-2015, 15:49 Last Post: mymelodys |
|
| Latest Punjabi, Hindi & Bollywood Mp3 Songs | risepunjab | 1 | 1,265 |
23-03-2015, 16:40 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| I write songs | helmutuhlmann | 2 | 1,624 |
12-05-2011, 03:36 Last Post: helmutuhlmann |
|
| love songs collection | 0 | 615 |
Less than 1 minute ago Last Post: |
||

