Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neil Young 1989-1999
#8
Lloyd, I like your reviews and respect the amount of time you took out to do this but I've never been a fan of your 'ratings'. I just don't get them or the point in them even being there! Plus 'Ragged Glory' is a freaking great album and 'Arc' was not a waste of time, just misunderstood by you lol

Sorry I ain't been around to help with this but I tend to spend a lot of time on the xbox these days for some reason....Smile Still nice work mate!


P.S. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the 'Broken Arrow' album of 1996 which was basically a jam record in the vein of Ragged Glory but a lot lighter in style.
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Neil Young 1989-1999 - by CRAZY-HORSE - 01-06-2011, 09:13
Neil Young 1989-1999 - by CRAZY-HORSE - 09-06-2011, 09:09

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neil Young 2000 onwards CRAZY-HORSE 30 29,614 27-11-2020, 03:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neil & Tim Finn CRAZY-HORSE 23 23,920 23-11-2020, 08:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neil Young 1976-1988 CRAZY-HORSE 28 22,067 05-07-2011, 11:18
Last Post: Music Head
  Neil Young"the overview" CRAZY-HORSE 13 11,769 25-06-2011, 14:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neil Young 1966-1975 CRAZY-HORSE 22 13,291 27-05-2011, 23:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: