Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New to this site
#10
samantharutherford Wrote:link removed

Hi everyone Smile

Please click the link to watch my video to help me win $10,000 in support of my dream of becoming a world-famous musician some day. Thank you to anyone and everyone who takes the few seconds to click Smile

besides you "self promotion" link being removed....welcome to MD Samantha
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
New to this site - by welcomezik - 28-05-2011, 22:28

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New To Site TeenageWasteland 2 1,289 02-03-2016, 08:18
Last Post: Vicarious
  New to site yetta 3 1,435 02-03-2016, 07:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hello, I'm new to this site and working on stagefright tochla 1 1,258 03-09-2015, 22:35
Last Post: LooP Library
  Hi, I'm new on this site! Robin Catala 0 1,029 06-07-2015, 14:04
Last Post: Robin Catala
  Just joined the site! Bloodline954 1 1,255 24-09-2013, 16:59
Last Post: SteveO
  Lori Cornmesser New In This Site... luningning 5 2,447 27-08-2012, 09:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Say Hi to the music lovers in this site.I am from Burma!!! RyanTheRock 5 1,655 11-02-2012, 15:51
Last Post: CherieLuamboYampanyaStar
  Hey , I'm new to this site Musicgeneration93 9 3,600 24-12-2011, 13:47
Last Post: TraceNspace
  site looks good. Kaine Muse 7 2,660 03-09-2011, 16:05
Last Post: Tiggi
  New to the site and ready to discuss! portyhead 1 1,591 14-07-2009, 18:51
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: