I may be too new here to suggest a band for possible inclusion but how about The Black Keys? If I missed them and they're already suggested, I apologize.
My apologies for this. I just realized they are just about due to release 7th album this year. And I think Chulahoma is disqualified because its an EP. So perhaps we can reconsider them in the future when they meet the requirements. (Still learning the ropes here and there's a LOT to look through. Loving it all so far. Great forum!)
My apologies for this. I just realized they are just about due to release 7th album this year. And I think Chulahoma is disqualified because its an EP. So perhaps we can reconsider them in the future when they meet the requirements. (Still learning the ropes here and there's a LOT to look through. Loving it all so far. Great forum!)

