Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Dresden Dolls
#2
I've heard their song Coin Operated Boy. A song I like very much. Only because it wasn't what I was expecting after looking at a picture of the band.
I don't think I like them enough to buy their CD but I would definitely burn it from my friend who is obsessed with them.
Any songs in particular that I should listen out for specifically?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Dresden Dolls - by samantha - 29-12-2007, 18:42
The Dresden Dolls - by mikedavis - 29-12-2007, 19:07
The Dresden Dolls - by crushdtinbox - 11-01-2008, 01:53
The Dresden Dolls - by jonspeaks22 - 29-04-2008, 00:10
The Dresden Dolls - by idiotequeesque - 13-08-2008, 09:51

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goo Goo Dolls - Boxes Music Head 2 1,633 24-05-2016, 03:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New York Dolls - Dancing Backwards In High Heels Music Head 0 1,246 18-03-2011, 11:51
Last Post: Music Head
  New York Dolls News Music Head 0 1,181 18-10-2009, 13:04
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: