The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Voting For the MTV VMA's
#1
[FONT=&quot]Hey! Have any of you guys been voting for the VMA's yet?? I have already voted for Kreayshawn for best new artist. I would so great to see her there...which is why I've been looking for contests to the VMA's online. So far, I found this one that seems pretty good. All I have to do is enter my email and win a free trip to LA! I Jjust hope the contest is legit because it seems way too good to be true :biggrin1:...[/FONT]

it probably is too good to be true,thus i have removed the link, and also for the fact that this appears to be advertising!!!
Go ahead push my "why?" button. I dare you. whyagent.com
*FYI, I'm helping spread this link around for State Farm
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Voting For the MTV VMA's - by WelcomeToMyWorld - 25-07-2011, 22:29

Forum Jump: