The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Cosmic Atmosphere
#1
My boyfriend has this new solo-project going on, and he'd like some feedback and stuff..
Everything is done by him, and it's recorded in his room.
We've put up 3 instrumentals on myspace and facebook!
If you like what you hear, would you please click "like" on the facebook page?

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cosmic-Atmosphere/112022125563881][/url]

To find it, search for "The Cosmic Atmosphere"

Thank you for your time!

~ Mira Sixx

(I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link and stuff, so if I violated any forum-rules, I'm truly sorry!!)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Cosmic Atmosphere - by MiraSixx - 31-07-2011, 01:51

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Morrissey & David Bowie "cosmic dancer" CRAZY-HORSE 0 626 01-01-2021, 00:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: