The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from the Czech Republic
#1
Hey everyone. Confusedmile:
To introduce myself, I must say that it is actually quite sad that I had to register here. (no offence). I live in a realy small village with no like-minded people around me. Fortunately, there are few people who share my passion for football. (Well really just few. Usually, there are not even enough of us to play a decent 5 a side game)

When it comes to music it is a much bigger problem. No one likes the bands I do and more importantly, no one I know is willing to discuss music and think about it as much as I am used to. This lack of a good chat about music made me register here. Not to mention that I haven't managed to form a proper music band since I started playing the guitar. But that's another story..



And here is a short list of bands I really like:

Joy Division
The Durutti Column
and other stuff produced by Martin Hannet
Ultravox! ...

and some of those which's fame is less covered in dust:

The Libertines
Babyshambles
RHCP + Frusciante's solo work
...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Czech Republic - by LubosN - 22-08-2011, 14:33

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cimbalom player - Czech Republic Mr.Cmoll 1 1,109 03-05-2016, 15:22
Last Post: Jerome
  Greetings from Czech Republic! BrainClaim 0 697 12-12-2013, 01:27
Last Post: BrainClaim

Forum Jump: