Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
how do i put pictures in a post from my computer?
#6
TraceNspace Wrote:I was hoping you'd never figure it out. I didn't love the picture of me.......

if you dont want our picture posted on the site Tracy please advise both i and MH and it will not be posted, its your right to say so.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  laptop/computer anti-virus CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,207 11-01-2023, 22:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Am I still allowed to post here? Ex_ATCer 1 1,976 11-01-2016, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  Pictures TBC-fan 21 5,295 11-11-2014, 11:40
Last Post: TBC-fan
  some early Elvis pictures jazzboCR 1 1,054 26-10-2014, 04:30
Last Post: Bob
  remote access for your computer + hiding stuff therein jazzboCR 0 998 25-09-2014, 01:05
Last Post: jazzboCR
  How I post my images on MD gryphon 0 964 23-10-2011, 09:34
Last Post: gryphon
  Magna Carta in Holland in Oct 2011 ( Sadly in Dutch but a few good pictures ) gryphon 0 1,122 19-10-2011, 15:30
Last Post: gryphon
  New post threads information SteveO 6 2,278 30-09-2011, 07:52
Last Post: gryphon
  3000th post CRAZY-HORSE 13 4,079 13-09-2011, 11:12
Last Post: dolby
  Jerome 1000th post CRAZY-HORSE 11 3,523 27-05-2011, 17:17
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: