The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spammers BEWARE!
#1
In the coming months myself and Tiggi will perform an update to the forum which should hopefully put an end to these pointless junk posts before they even start. A little time is needed and I appreciate everyone's patience.

I also apogolise for my lack of attendance recently, I ihave in fact moved away from Brighton and now living in London. As yet, I don't have a dedicated internet connection, so whenever I can, I will come on and say hi.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Spammers BEWARE! - by ambernector - 15-10-2008, 15:02

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spammers Music Head 1 1,055 17-02-2014, 03:16
Last Post: jazzboCR
  I hate spammers Syn 25 8,134 12-01-2009, 20:58
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: